Re: [opensuse] HEADS UP! for the adventurous
On 22/03/14 19:35, Hartmut Meyer wrote:
Hi,

Am Samstag, 22. M�rz 2014, 08:44:37 schrieb jdd:
Le 22/03/2014 04:28, Basil Chupin a �crit :
I am now working thru on how I can recover but I suspect that the only way
for me at the moment is re-install 13.1 from scratch.
is this an EFI boot? if yes look at the bios
And if that doesn't help:

Boot into rescue system, mount 13.1 and chroot into it. Reinstall bootlader.

Greetings from Bremen
hartmut

Having never used this 'chroot' I will probably have to spend some time experimenting on how to use it, but I will certainly try it before re-installing 13.1 (if need be) :-) .

BC

--
A civilisation is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable.

Lauren Smith - 30 January 2014