Re: [opensuse] Re: Post to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx denied
On 2014-03-22 11:06, ianseeks wrote:

I think you need to add this to the list of reasons of rejection

Cutting from an existing valid email and pasting into a new email.

That is all i have done in this email so i think your rejection software
needs
refining or the Linux Opensusue 13.1/kde.4.12 cut and paste needs fixing

No, that's not the reason it was rejected, I guess. Look:

It is a multipart message. Only one part was displayed here, but I guess
that the next part is html, and thus, duly rejected by the mail server.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)