Re: [opensuse] GUI YaST button does not work, fail to start CLI YaST
On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:54:35 +0800
杨国鑫 杨国鑫 wrote:

Sorry but I'm not very sure what 'top posting' is. Are you just means
a mail like this? What ever sorry again!

And for 'ps ax | grep yast' I got this:
3336 pts/0 S+ 0:00 grep --color=auto yast
in tty1:
3432 tty1 S+ 0:00 grep --color=auto yast

/var/log/messages give me a lot and this is the o:
Cannot add dependency job for unit cups.socket, ignoring: Unit
cups.socket failed to load: No such file or directory.

"Top posting" just means responding _above_ instead of below. The
convention here is:

Original Post
First Response
Second Response