Re: [opensuse] Manuals on Google Play Books
timothy.m.butterworth@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

All,

As their has not been any commercial offerings for openSUSE published for
quite some time I published the openSUSE 13.1 manuals on Google Play Books.
A lot of users particularly new users do not know these manuals exist or
how to access them so hopefully this will help.

I published them for free with no DRM, I choose world wide publication but
they are currently only available in The US, PE and VE.

I also published all of The LibreOffice manuals as well.

Any idea when they'll be available in Canada?