Re: [opensuse] Remote control
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:49:49 -0400
On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Andrew English
<aenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry to be asking this here, I know it's not a support question, but what
does everyone recommend for a remote control app/server for openSUSE that I
can download freely?

Will be remoting from an Windows machine either locally or over the internet.
So there has to be a Windows client/viewer available.

I currently use my openSUSE for bitcoin farming and normally have to wait
until I get home to access it through my VCenter console.

Your question is fine for this list. This is end-users discussing all
things openSUSE.

As one of the old foggies around here, I'll say use SSH, but I know a
lot of people want a X interface.

Greg