Re: [opensuse] Remote control
Le 21/03/2014 19:16, Andrew English a écrit :
Sorry to be asking this here, I know it's not a support question, but what does
everyone recommend for a remote control app/server for openSUSE that I can
download freely?

Will be remoting from an Windows machine either locally or over the internet.
So there has to be a Windows client/viewer available.

I currently use my openSUSE for bitcoin farming and normally have to wait until
I get home to access it through my VCenter console.

Take care,
Andrew
"You have become what you think about most of the time..."

If you are the only one to access your machine, I would advise you : OpenVPN + xpra

Server side :
xpra start :100
DISPLAY=:100 Farm_Bitcoin_Application

Client side :