Re: [opensuse] displaying systemd startup order?
В Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:00:01 +0100
Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Andrey Borzenkov wrote:

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's why you were advised to use _netdev to inform systemd
about it.

Yes, I've tried the _netdev option, but it doesn't change anything.
systemd keeps trying to mount the filesystem before iscsi has
logged
into to the target and acquired it. This is the crux of the issue.

Well, operator error I'm ashamed to admit. I put _netdev in the
wrong place in fstab ...

Did you need to modify iscsi script? It would be helpful if you
explained all steps needed to make it work.

Yes, I added this to /etc/init.d/iscsid

Looks like bug report is in order.