Re: [opensuse] software request
There is no forum, however you can do it yourself using OBS. The
Collaboration document, linked below, will provide you with all the
details on how to do it. Bitcoin is not distributed with 13.1,
otherwise the Package_maintenance is what you'd want.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Tutorial
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Collaboration
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Package_maintenance
--
Later,
Darin

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Andrew English