Re: [opensuse] displaying systemd startup order?
  • From: Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 12:46:25 +0400
On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's why you were advised to use _netdev to inform systemd about
it.

Yes, I've tried the _netdev option, but it doesn't change anything.
systemd keeps trying to mount the filesystem before iscsi has logged
into to the target and acquired it. This is the crux of the issue.

Well, operator error I'm ashamed to admit. I put _netdev in the wrong
place in fstab ...

Did you need to modify iscsi script? It would be helpful if you
explained all steps needed to make it work.