Re: [opensuse] autofs functionality vs. systemd auto-mount?
On Wed, 2014-03-19 at 10:05 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
Just a quick question - has systemd taken over autofs, such that we
should plan to move our autofs setups systemd too, in particular new
ones? If yes, does systemd have any known shortcomings in this
respect, i.e. does is fully supplant autofs?

Automounting cifs from AD we've found to be transparent. e.g. systemctl
restart autofs does the same as it always did. The rcautofs stuff still
works too.