Re: [opensuse] How do I make systemd wait for iscsi to start before attempting to mount iscsi-based filesystems?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:12:26 +0100
Andrey Borzenkov wrote:

В Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:24:09 +0100
Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Andrey Borzenkov wrote:

В Tue, 18 Mar 2014 10:38:37 +0100
Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

I should know the answer to this one, but I simply cannot figure
it out. My /etc/fstab has some iscsi-based filesystems - these
obviously can't be mounted until iscsid is started and has logged
in to the storage server. Somehow systemd needs to know this, how
do I tell it?

Add _netdev to mount options; add Before=remote-fs-pre.target to
iscsi service (you can create drop-in to avoid modifying service
definition).

This is on 12.3, where iscsi is still managed by an init-script. Any
suggestions for that situation? I tried the _netdev earlier, it
didn't make any difference.

openSUSE adds support for X-Start-Before: and X-Start-After: LSB
headers in initscript; you could try adding

Thanks, I'll try that.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.4°C)