Re: [opensuse] How do I make systemd wait for iscsi to start before attempting to mount iscsi-based filesystems?
В Tue, 18 Mar 2014 10:38:37 +0100
Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

I should know the answer to this one, but I simply cannot figure it out.
My /etc/fstab has some iscsi-based filesystems - these obviously can't
be mounted until iscsid is started and has logged in to the storage
server. Somehow systemd needs to know this, how do I tell it?

Add _netdev to mount options; add Before=remote-fs-pre.target to iscsi
service (you can create drop-in to avoid modifying service definition).