Re: [opensuse] Swap on wrong drive, according to fstab.
On 03/18/2014 09:00 AM, Anton Aylward pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On 18/03/14 08:28 AM, James Knott wrote:
I recently moved my swap partition to a new drive. Partioner and
swaplabel show it on the new drive, but it's still on the old drive
according to fstab. How do I get fstab to show the correct
drive/partition? Shouldn't Partitioner have updated it?

Edit by hand.
I have no reason to believe that the paritioner tools updates the fstab.

It should if you use a mount point or swap in the configuration. It has for me when adding a second drive for storage/backup.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998