[opensuse] How do I make systemd wait for iscsi to start before attempting to mount iscsi-based filesystems?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 10:38:37 +0100
I should know the answer to this one, but I simply cannot figure it out.
My /etc/fstab has some iscsi-based filesystems - these obviously can't
be mounted until iscsid is started and has logged in to the storage
server. Somehow systemd needs to know this, how do I tell it? The file
systems are configured with start=automatic (i.e. not with onboot).
I will be setting up multipathing later, which might possible also take
of this issue, but it seems to be it ought to work without too.

thanks,
Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (11.9°C)