Re: [opensuse] Help - rpm - error: no dbpath has been set - howto fix?
The state, Colorado.

Frequently people use language abreviations and acronyms which appear
familiar to them but w/o realizing that others will/may not understand :^)
ps: I wondered myself until I had read the entire post.

Correct,

The "Boss" advised that we were taking the children on vacation to Colorado
for their spring break. I responded as any wise and experienced man would in the
given situation with two words, simply -- "Yes, Dear."

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.