The rpm requires:

PyOpenGL
PyQt4
numpy

which are provided by openSUSE as:

python-opengl
python-qt4
python-numpy

I have installed the three libraries, and used --nodeps to install the makehuman package. The application is fully functional, but of course this leaves the rpm database in an inconsistent state. I figure I can create a fake rpm which "provides" the three packages under the names required by the makehuman rpm, and "requires" the three packages under their openSUSE names.

Is this a viable approach? Are there any gotchas I should be aware of? Can anyone point me to a suitable resource to learn how to do this?

Cheers
Dylan