[opensuse] Spurious Wireless Mouse up-wheel
Both my wife's Dell M1330 laptop running Ubuntu 12.04 and my Lenovo Thinkpad
T520 running OpenSuSE 12.2 are experiencing spurious up-wheel events from
Logitech wireless mice, a M325 and a M510 model. Switching mice doesn't
change behaviour much. I've disabled all buttons except the first three on
her laptop with xinput. It then behaves as expected. It happens less on my
laptop, and I can deal with it when it happens. Has anyone seen this? A
dying battery may make it worse. A fresh battery certainly doesn't fix it.

TIA,
Jeffrey