[opensuse] BlueGriffon crashing like a ... blind griffin
I recently noticed that the latest BlueGriffon is now available from the openSUSE Mozilla repo, so I installed it. It didn't pull in any other packages. Whilst the program launches, clicking just about anywhere in the program window (or at least around the menu / toolbar) causes it to immediately crash and close.

This is on a standard 13.1 64-bit recent fresh install, with the only other added repos being KDE Extra, Packman and libdvdcss. I don't have any urgent need for the application so I've deleted it but I thought I'd put this out there so somebody might want to look into it or confirm my findings.

Peter