Re: [opensuse] SCSI Problem
On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:49:35 +0100
Meike Stone wrote:

Btw.
I forgot to tell, that on the FC-Ports are no rx/tx errors, frame
drops, link up/downs, .. or anything else that looks like an error

Hi Meike,

Thanks for the clarification and I apologize for the delay. It was a
work day, today, so...

In any case, no errors in communications with the subsystem is very
good to know. When you combine that with the anomaly being confined to
a single drive, this makes me think it's in the media or the drive,
itself.

Depending upon the exact year and model, the drive should have at least
two on-board trouble / error codes that would be helpful to have but,
again, you're going to need physical access to obtain them.

hth, good luck & regards,

Carl