Re: [opensuse] flash video download?
On Friday, March 14, 2014 07:19:13 AM George Olson wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to download a flash video? I have purchased an
online course, and the streaming videos are all in flash. The problem
is, sometimes I traveland go to places where I have no internet access,
or go to places where I might have it but the bandwidth is very small.
Watching a streaming video with low bandwidth can turn a 20 minute video
into an hour and a half, and make it hard to follow as there are so many
frequent pauses.

I would like to download the videos in advance while I am at home with
high bandwidth and then have them on my hard drive to watch them while
travelling.

If you use Firefox browser you could use several video downloader plugins. One
of them able to handle formats and converters is 'video downloadhelper
4.9.21'.

http://paste.opensuse.org/61588727

To instal whatever you choose just go to " Tools->Add-Ons-> Type in video
downloader and it will list a few options. Then, click on 'Install' and
restart your Firefox browser. Voilá, you can start downloading your videos on
your favorite format.

Beware of licensing to download video offline.

Regards,

R.Chung