Re: [opensuse] flash video download?
On 2014-03-14 00:19, George Olson (SUSE list) wrote:
I would like to download the videos in advance while I am at home with
high bandwidth and then have them on my hard drive to watch them while
travelling.

I use "Flash Video Downloader" (flashvideodownloader.org), works on many
places. But I know of at least a site using flash that you can not even
watch it on line with Firefox, you have to use the proprietary Chrome
browser instead.

I use the donwloader because simply online viewing does not work with
the slow adsl I have (not even pausing the video to allow it to fill the
buffer). Sometimes I had to find the video on those peer to peer networks...

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >