Re: [opensuse] flash video download?
On 2014-03-14 07:19 (GMT+0800) George Olson composed:

Can anyone tell me how to download a flash video? I have purchased an
online course, and the streaming videos are all in flash. The problem
is, sometimes I traveland go to places where I have no internet access,
or go to places where I might have it but the bandwidth is very small.
Watching a streaming video with low bandwidth can turn a 20 minute video
into an hour and a half, and make it hard to follow as there are so many
frequent pauses.

I would like to download the videos in advance while I am at home with
high bandwidth and then have them on my hard drive to watch them while
travelling.

All web browsers:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=download+swf+files+from+web+pages

Gecko browsers:
about:addons download swf files from web pages

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/