Re: [opensuse] switch from 32bit opensuse to 64bit
В Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:35:31 -0300
Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

El 12/03/14 16:12, Greg Freemyer escribió:

Well, I am of the opinion that we should drop the 32 bit x86 openSUSE at
some point in the near future (14.x for example) . My opinion of course
is not popular, so I 'll let it be..people will eventually come to
sanity again when the inevitable quality drop to rock bottom becomes a
problem.

I cannot run 64 bit VM on my notebook (apparently it lacks proper HW
virtualization support) so killing 32 bit distribution would put a stop
to my work on distro testing. Not a big deal, sure ...