Re: [opensuse] switch from 32bit opensuse to 64bit
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:20 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Le 12/03/2014 20:35, Cristian Rodríguez a écrit :

Well, I am of the opinion that we should drop the 32 bit x86 openSUSE at some
point in the near future (14.x for example) . My opinion of course is not
popular, so I 'll let it be..people will eventually come to sanity again when
the inevitable quality drop to rock bottom becomes a problem.

could start dropping it from demo dvd, but there still lot of 32bits machines
around

jdd

The free VMplayer is 32-bit only. Thus on my 64-bit windows 7 machine
I have various 32-bit openSUSE VMs. I'd hate to see 32-bit dropped
due to both physical and VM 32-bit needs.

Greg