Re: [opensuse] switch from 32bit opensuse to 64bit
El 12/03/14 16:12, Greg Freemyer escribió:

So for the foreseeable time I suspect if you want 32-bit, you should
be fine using openSUSE. Admittedly, the 32-bit kernels are about to
start getting less high-end testing by the enterprise releases. I'm
not sure how much that matters. openSUSE was typically releasing
kernels that SLES wasn't using, so they weren't performing high-end
testing on those kernels anyway, were they?

Well, I am of the opinion that we should drop the 32 bit x86 openSUSE at some point in the near future (14.x for example) . My opinion of course is not popular, so I 'll let it be..people will eventually come to sanity again when the inevitable quality drop to rock bottom becomes a problem.