Re: [opensuse] printer suddenly disappears ??
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:26:34AM +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
I was printing some stuff from okular just now, when my printers
suddenly disappeared and I was left with "print to pdf" or "print to
postcript" only. Same thing in firefox. I restarted cupsd client and
server, and I've checked that the printers are being broadcast.

I guess I could restarting the machine too, but what happened to my
printers??

Was the cups update we released yesterday installed in the background?

Did it repopulate the list after some time?

Ciao, Marcus