Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 13.1 installation boot menu
On Monday 10 March 2014, jdd wrote:
Le 10/03/2014 11:12, Ruediger Meier a écrit :
Yes it works but first there is no help message anymore which tells
us about "e". And second if you want to edit something then it
should be possible to change keyboard layout first.

never was available in GRUB AFAIK (and I miss it)

The old menu was very easy to understand for eyperts and
non-experts. It also included a lot documentation texts to let us
know about possible kernel args or linuxrc options.

new menu is that... new :-)

we can hope of enhancements, it's now grub, no more linuxrc

linuxrc is still in use, The boat loader changed. linuxrc is not a
bootloader.

cu,
Rudi