Re: [opensuse] uefi boot on asus 1225B with only openSUSE
Le 08/03/2014 20:14, Ken Schneider - openSUSE a écrit :

I turned off EFI as I only had one OS to install (openSUSE). If you don't
intend to ever use MS again That may be the way to go.

yes, booting the dvd as non efi boot makes yast undersdand no nuefi is required and then boot works

but I have very often (install parties) to make such installs and I try to learn how to make them as bug proof as I can.

on this case, I had to get the computer at home to be able to install it (after three miss), I could only because the owner is somebody that trust me :-)

but I never missed a dualboot install, so I wonder if it don't lack some windows element to make the bios happy, but I tried to copy the efi folder from an other similar computer, but with no luck

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org