Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 13.1 installation boot menu
Le 07/03/2014 16:52, Ruediger Meier a écrit :

However the UEFI boot of the installed system did not worked. It
couldn't find any bootable system.

hello,

I come back to your thread, you will soon understand why.

* efi boot on dvd do not rely on linuxrc, but on grub. I have no idea of how to change the grub options there permanently. On the boot place, typing e gives you the *grub2* editor;

* If I understand well, you can't (or couldn't) boot from efi bios entries. This interests me because I just hit a similar bug (uefi install do not boot). I will open a nes thread on the subject if google do not give ma rapidly an anwser :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org