Re: [opensuse] YaST/zypper repo problem
On Sat, Mar 08, 2014 at 11:19:04AM +0100, C wrote:
On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2014-03-08 10:25 (GMT+0100) C composed:
So... anyone have any ideas how I can convince zypper/YaST to forget
about that wrong URL?... so I can use zypper again...

# man zypper -> clean
Maybe:
# zypper clean ...

Hmm... hadn't tried that. Did a zypper clean -a but it didn't fix
anything (I have re-enabled my repos, LibreOffice Factory has been
deleted, and confirmed not in the repo list nor is there a
LibreOffice.repo file in /etc/zypp/repos.d)

# zypper clean -a
All repositories have been cleaned up.
#zypper in somefile.rpm
Repository named '_tmpRPMcache_' already exists. Please use another alias.
Refreshing service 'LibreOffice Factory'.
Unexpected exception.
Parse error: repoindex.xml[8] Couldn't find end of Start Tag meta
History:
- repoindex.xml[8] attributes construct error
- repoindex.xml[8] Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values

So I'm still stuck trying to figure out where it's hanging onto this
info. I've also rebooted (just in case something was hanging about
that could be cleared on a restart). I could file a bug... but.. it
was a silly user (aka me) error that caused it, and this user would
like to understand why the repo is still hanging about... or at least
collect some useful info to add to a bug report.

Can you upload your /var/log/zypper.log somewhere please.

And/or go and check to see from which URL it downloads repoindex.xml

Ciao, Marcus