Re: [opensuse] Something wrong with the opensuse repos? **ALL OK NOW**
On 06/03/14 23:58, Basil Chupin wrote:
All day I am getting a download speed of around the dial-up speed (54KB/s) and as low as 0B/s and not my normal speed of >450KB/s.

Is there something wrong with the oS server or do I go chasing my ISP for answers? Download speed for my connections with other sites (in Australia and UK) are pretty much normal.

BC

Just did an update a few minutes ago to my wife's computer and the thru-put is now back to normal (for me that's ~10X dial-up speed).

BC

--
A civilisation is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable.

Lauren Smith - 30 January 2014