Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 13.1 installation boot menu
В Fri, 7 Mar 2014 13:32:33 +0100
Ruediger Meier <sweet_f_a@xxxxxx> пишет:

Hi,

I haven't used the DVD installer for ages. Right now I've started the
DVD 13.1 installation image (from USB Stick).

I want to edit the boot/installation paramters according to
http://doc.opensuse.org/projects/autoyast/appendix.linuxrc.html

Is this still supported at all? The boot menu looks very poor now. I see
only 3 boot entries
"Installation"
"Rescue"
"Check Media"

Do you have UEFI system?

Where are the advanced options, for example keyboard layout.
I tried to edit the boot commandline vie (e)ditor:
hostip=192.168.1.28 netmask=255.255.255.0 gateway=192.168.1.1
nameserver=192.168.1.1

But it does not seem to work like it did in past.

If you have UEFI you have grub2; press 'e' on menu entry and you are in
editor; move to line starting with "linux" (or may be "linuxefi") and
append parameters there.

cu,
Rudi