Re: [opensuse] Re: Something wrong with the opensuse repos?
On 07/03/14 06:35, Linda Walsh wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
All day I am getting a download speed of around the dial-up speed
(54KB/s) and as low as 0B/s and not my normal speed of >450KB/s.

Is there something wrong with the oS server or do I go chasing my ISP
for answers? Download speed for my connections with other sites (in
Australia and UK) are pretty much normal.

BC
---
Could it be some specific mirror you are hitting?

I've seen such perf off of mirrors at times...

Possibly/probably. The day before 'zypper refresh' (and YaST) would 'bomb out' because the packman repo/s was/were unreachable. But the above was all about upgrading KDE to 4.12.3.

BC

--
A civilisation is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable.

Lauren Smith - 30 January 2014