Re: [opensuse] Multilingual options, for editing and web site creation
Thanks Dave,

On 14-03-05 11:50 AM, Dave Howorth wrote:
Ted Byers wrote:
Is there a key combination that lets me dynamically change from one
keyboard mapping to another? And is there documentation somewhere that
tells me what that mapping is in the case where the script includes
characters and accents that do not exist on my keyboard?
You might want to look at virtual keyboards. I don't know much about
them but it seems that Florence for example can switch keymaps so you
can 'type' in Arabic for example.

Do you know if Florence is usable on KDE? Or, to use it, would I have to switch my desktops to Gnome?

Thanks

Ted