Re: [opensuse] Why I hate updating ....
On 04/03/14 19:29, Karl Sinn wrote:

I'm following the discussion with interest, but I'm still confused ;)

LOL!

Surely not! :-D

(I've stopped using zypper because it keeps on insisting of installing kernel-desktop 3.11.x but I have kernel-desktop 3.13.x installed; so now I only use YaST and everything is back to being peaceful and normal :-) .)

:D happy to not be alone :)

One is never alone, my son, when one walks with opensuse-help :-) .

BC

--
Secrecy is completely inadequate for democracy but totally appropriate
for tyranny. If the minister will not inform the public, then we are

Malcolm Fraser - Former Prime Minister of Australia, February 2014