Re: [opensuse] Why I hate updating ....
On 05/03/14 00:55, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
[...]
(I've stopped using zypper because it keeps on insisting of
installing kernel-desktop 3.11.x but I have kernel-desktop 3.13.x
installed; so now I only use YaST and everything is back to being
peaceful and normal :-) .)
zypper al kernel-desktop -r "openSUSE Current OSS"

3.13 is not in 13.1's "regular" or basic repos and as that deviates from
the "norm", and adjustment is necessary.

Another case of shooting everything that moves rather than the impending
threat. But it does seem to be in caricature :^)

Thank you, Great Master Yoda!

You recognised the disturbance in The Force and recognised that I needed the above.

BC

--
Secrecy is completely inadequate for democracy but totally appropriate
for tyranny. If the minister will not inform the public, then we are

Malcolm Fraser - Former Prime Minister of Australia, February 2014