Re: [opensuse] Taskfreak++ ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 08:46:31 +0100
Lars Müller wrote:

On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 08:34:19AM +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
Internally we've been using Taskfreak for a couple of years. We just
wanted something simple to track todos, which taskfreak has done
perfectly, but it's beginning to show it's limitations.

We would like to have features such as task- and time-dependencies,
but
without going to a big project-management setup. I've looked at e.g.
redmine, which seems a bit too comprehensive for our needs. Is anyone
aware of or using an improved Taskfreak? (or am I being too harsh on
redmine?)

Have you checked http://taskjuggler.org/ ?

Looks good, thanks. I'm installing this one right now.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.8°C)