Re: [opensuse] The system is mad, it is trying to automatically mount an EXTENDED partition.
В Tue, 04 Mar 2014 17:09:52 +0100
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

I can attach that, and also the yast logs while the update run.

Just run os-prober. It does not matter whether it is run as part of RPM
or not.

And I can also attach messages log for the much older session, using an
older kernel, not tainted, in case that is an issue.

It depends on what interests you, the kernel oops when xfs tries to
mount it, of the issue of os-prober to try to mount those partitions.

There is already bug report for XFS (I cannot find it right now). I'm
interested in os-prober behavior.