Re: ClamAV for 12.3 needs update! (was Re: [opensuse] Freshclam: ERROR: Verification: Can't verify database integrity)
On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 10:49:02PM +0100, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2014-01-30 22:31, Stefan Gofferje wrote:

or http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OSC about the osc tool.

But AFAIK this tool requires, besides downloading it, having a
contributor account. This is excessive requirement of bu bug reporters.

Yes, you're correct. The osc command requires an account. I had no
longer been aware of this.

I'd suggest another route to find out who the maintainer is.

<http://software.opensuse.org/package/clamav>
<https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=openSUSE%3A13.1&package=clamav>
<http://openbuildservice.org/support/>

users -> <https://build.opensuse.org/package/users/openSUSE:13.1/clamav>

This gives three possible names:

Dirk Mueller
Stephan Kulow
Tomáš Chvátal

These three are listed as 'Maintainer' and not as 'Bugowner'. Why ever
nobody is listed there and the osc tool reports one. :\ That I count a
bug in the web UI. Please report it.

I remember previously seeing a link, that when clicked, directly
opened a Bugzilla page with the appropriate fields already filled. I
can no longer find that :-?

If something like this exists any anyone knows and uses it please add it
to the bug reporting howto page.

Cheers,

Lars
--