Re: [opensuse] Did anything change wrt iscsi in 13.1?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 07:44:00 +0100
Andrey Borzenkov wrote:

В Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:16:08 +0100
Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

On my newly upgraded 13.1 system, iscsi doesn't automatically mount
the
previously configured drives. Seems like something must have changed
since 12.2 ?

Sure - network configuration has changed a lot, systemd vs. sysvinit.
Are necessary services started on boot?

Yes.

Does it work if you manually (re-)start them?

No. (that's why I'm pretty certain this is an iscsi issue).

Boot with systemd.log_level=debug on kernel command
line and check "journalctl -b" - when iSCSI services are started, is
it successful etc.

They're started fine, but no scsi volumes are set up. Maybe discovery
isn't being run, I don't know.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (-1.4°C)