[opensuse] Need Linux based wifi-Security Camera Monitoring Setup Help
Braintrust,

I need to buy several wifi security cameras and install them in my office and
then setup something on my server to communicate with them and store
video/(possibly audio) from them. A basic security system setup. I haven't a
clue what linux packages can do this and what cameras can talk to any such
package. Does anyone have any experience or suggestions how to accomplish this
or where a good link/howto is for something like this. I have general articles
from google on cameras, etc.., but nothing regarding what works really well in a
linux environment.

What say the experts?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.