Re: [opensuse] EOL of openSUSE 12.1 in 12.2
Christopher Myers wrote:
Weird...either they fixed it really quick, or something else is going on
- I just ran it on my oS 12.2 server at home, and it says:

│This last update marks the end of maintenance for openSUSE 12.2.

interesting. What is the source of your online updates and what is
the package version of your "release-notes-openSUSE" package?

The currently latest (and probably last openSUSE 12.2) package on
http://download.opensuse.org/update/12.2/noarch/ shows "openSUSE
12.1".

Try it out:

rpm -qp --scripts
http://download.opensuse.org/update/12.2/noarch/release-notes-openSUSE-12.2.9-1.16.3.noarch.rpm
preinstall scriptlet (using /bin/sh):
echo "This announcement marks the end of the maintenance period
for openSUSE 12.1.
[...]

Greetings,
Björn