Re: [opensuse] Re: Temp directories NOT cleared at boot (oS13.1)
Le 26/01/2014 15:16, Anton Aylward a écrit :

There are and there have been in the past many good reasons to have /tmp
treated differently.

absolutely true, but if you do so you can setup a cron job if necessary.

by default, openSUSE used to don't remove anything from /tmp, I don't really know what are the systemd default but have not (yet) had problem with it

and my large file tmp file is on a large data partition, with recognisable name (temp-data)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org