Re: [opensuse] Some reason not getting my own post back.
On 01/25/2014 02:25 PM, John Andersen pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
the usual trolls come out in droves

Thanks for proving my point. I knew I could count on you.

Are you saying that anyone that does not agree with your view is a troll?

The current configuration of the list server is correct. Unless you can come up with some documentation to prove otherwise I suggest that it is actually you that is the troll.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998