Re: [opensuse] kernel panics with v13.1 (+?)
On 1/25/2014 11:37 AM, John Andersen wrote:
On 1/25/2014 9:47 AM, Joseph Comfort wrote:
The CapsLock and ScrollLock lights are blinking together,

Since a long time, this is an indication of a kernel panic.

Replying to my own post, because I hit send too soon...

If this can be repeated, you may find something in the log which will be of
interest. In the past, I've actually tailed the log via ssh from another
machine
to make sure I get these messages.

Its almost always been ultimately tracked down to bad memory or bad disk drive
in
the few times I've had such issues in the past. I think it can happen if you
completely
fill your disk as well. But It's been several years since I had a panic.