Re: [opensuse] Directory tree structure?
В Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:18:36 +0100
Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> пишет:

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 10:15:15AM -0800, Thomas Taylor wrote:
This has probably been answered before but I'll ask it again so newer users
can
learn.

Is there an simple way to print a directory structure list (directories &
sub-directories only)? I don't want to clutter it up with individual files
(YES, directories are files!), only to show the tree. As I'm getting older
find I can't remember what my file structure is and need occasional
reminders.

find is your friend.

find <DIRECTORY> -type d

tree -d

gives something more user friendly and "structured" result :

e.g.

find . -type d

Ciao, Marcus