Re: [opensuse] Photo editing software on Linux - new option?
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 15:07:58 +0100
On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Today I stumbled onto Corel AfterShot Pro. I know, commercial
software, but... they produce a Linux native version with both RPM and
DEB builds. They have a 30 day trial so you can test it out. I've got
it installed in openSUSE on KDE4 and it's working very well...

Used it for some time. Corel has succeeded in trashing it. Output from
darktable is much superior.
jmpo

Hmmm that's interesting. I haven't done a side-by-side output
comparison. I guess that's the next task then.

How is it better in DarkTable? Just general clarity/crispness? Or?

C.
--
openSUSE 13.1 x86_64, KDE 4.11