Re: [opensuse] installing suse 11 in tower , cd drive only
Peter wrote:
On 24/01/14 16:52, Joe Zien wrote:
message says it all.
Don't have an internal or external drive,
have DVD in my laptop.

jozien

Assuming this message is actually a question, can you do an install from a USB stick? Or if not, try the minimal install from a CD, or a network install?
I can't boot from a usb stick.

Thanks all for your replies

I refurbish old comps for senior citizens with my friend who donated an
internal DVD drive and upgraded the memory, Now I caan install suse

Thanks again,

jozien

25 Jan 2014 04:55
Report this post <http://forum.mepiscommunity.org/report.php?f=8&p=327952> Mark Topic Solved <http://forum.mepiscommunity.org/viewtopic.php?ys=327952&f=8&t=35423&p=327952#p327952>
Profile <http://forum.mepiscommunity.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=810> Send private message <http://forum.mepiscommunity.org/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&action=quotepost&p=327952> E-mail <http://forum.mepiscommunity.org/memberlist.php?mode=email&u=810>