Re: [opensuse] Some reason not getting my own post back.
On 2014-01-25 00:26, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

But I *am* a gmail user, just not their smtp. A definition is failing,
because I *only* use them to *receive* mail dos not make me a non-user.
On occasion I even read mail there, but seldom and mostly for "non-text".

Like me.

You should be seeing the copy sent by the list to your gmail address,
and it should be sorted adequately as all the list post.

However, you can not apply his trick, because it was not sent by gmail.

Things depends as well on where your client saves Sent email. Local,
remote, and then which remote server.

In any case, Gmail will delete what it thinks are duplicates.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.