Re: [opensuse] Some reason not getting my own post back.
On 2014-01-24 23:09, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* John Andersen <> [01-24-14 16:54]:
No, Carlos is most definitely correct!

Doesn't matter if its a hack. It works for the purpose people were looking
for,
namely to see their own posts in the threading, just as they would appear
if sent by your method.

And doesn't alter Carlos's correct explanation or the facts.

Thanks.

What I'm trying to say is that it is just your copy of Sent folder, it
is not the email sent by the list. That you see that email in any folder
the filter puts it in, does not mean that it was actually posted on the
list.

Duaine wants to know if the email got posted on to the list. Even after
doing that filtering, Duaine would still not know.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.